The Kentucky Coalition to Abolish the Death Penalty (KCADP), a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit corporation founded in 1987, consists of individuals and organizations working to end the death penalty in the Commonwealth of Kentucky.
- People like you–our supporters come from all walks of life
- What we do–advocacy, education, and outreach
- Board of directors–our leaders share their reasons for opposing the death penalty
- Partners–organizations that share KCADP’s mission
- Mission and vision–our guiding declarations
- Contact–we’d love to hear from you